You can create a new magazine by clicking on the “New Issue” button in the magazine overview.
By doing so, the following window will appear:
The New Magazine Magazine menu offers the following options::
- Magazine title: Enter the title of the magazine.
- Description: Enter a brief description of the magazine. This description is shown on the landing page and in the kiosk.
- New Page: Click the ‘+‘ to add a page.
- Pages: This is the page overview. You can change the page order by ‘Drag & Drop’.
- View Magazine: Click the ‘View Magazine’ button to view the magazine.
- Status: This sets the status of the magazine, like ‘draft’, ‘Pending Review’ or ‘Published’.
- Visibility: Specify whether a magazine is visible for everyone, or if it’s protected by a password.
- Publish immediately: If you do not want to publish the magazine immediately, you can schedule it for another date. Here you can specify the publication date.
- Move to trash: Moves the magazine to the Trash. The magazine is no longer available online, but can still be re-stored in the magazine overview.
- Hide on landingpage: Check this box to hide the magazine on the landingpage/kiosk.
- Set featured image: Select the image which will be used in the kiosk.
- Magazine Type: Choose which magazine type you want to use. Boxed or Full Screen.
- Publish: To publish the magazine, click on the ‘Publish‘ button.