Copying a magazine can be very helpful when you start a new edition of your magazine.
Follow the next steps to copy a magazine:
- Click “Magazines” in the navigation bar.
- Move your mouse over the magazine title. This shows the magazine shortcut menu.
- Click “Clone” and the magazine has been copied and is saved as a draft.
IN the shortcut menu you will find the following:
- Edit: Edit the magazine.
- Quick Edit: Using ‘Quick Edit’ to customize your magazine name, the ‘slug‘, the publication date, the status (draft / published) and edit an entered password.
- Trash: Delete the magazine.
- View: View the magazine.
- Clone: Copy the magazine.
- New Draft: Copy the magazine as a draft (not visible to the public).