Adding videos in an online magazine can be of great value. To provide you with the best quality possible, we have chosen to stream video’s using the usual video sites like Youtube and Vimeo.
When you insert a video element, the following window appears:
The Video menu offers the following options:
- Video link: Enter the URL of the video in YouTube or Vimeo. You can copy/paste the video link from your address bar of your browser.
- Custom video title: When you want to add an additional title in the video window.
- Custom video thumbnail: YouTube and Vimeo offer the possibility to use the embedded thumbnail of the video. When this is correctly added to the video it will appear in the magazine. If this is not the case or if you want to use your own thumbnail, you can select it here.
- Video height: Enter the height of the video element. This is only necessary if the height of the row in the properties is set as ‘auto’.
- Save & Cancel: Save or cancel the changes.