To add a page, just click in the page list on the ‘+‘ button.
The Page menu offers the following options::
- Page title: The title of the page. This title is shown in the navigation.
- Visual Composer: With the Visual Composer you can quickly and easily build your page. [Click here for the Visual Composer].
- Templates: Find pages previously stored as templates, which can be re-used.
- Move to Trash: To remove the page from the magazine, click on this link.
- Order: The number which is shown in the field ‘order‘, determines the location of the page in the magazine.
- View Page: View the page in the live version.
- Save Draft: Save the page as a provisional document. This version will not be public.
- Publish: Publishes the page.
- Magazine pages: An overview of all pages in the magazine. By clicking on a page, you can directly open the page in the editor.
- Featured Image: This image which will be used in the main navigationbar of the magazine.